● Designs electrical systems by developing and testing components, including knowledge of electric design and the use of transformers, voltage, ventilation, and underground installation techniques.
● Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs and applying knowledge of electricity and materials, including expertise in Water Sewerage Projects.
● Leads the planning, development, and execution of new initiatives in water supply and sanitation and urban/municipal infrastructure development and management.
● Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures and requesting repair service.
● Maintains a product database by writing computer programs and entering data.
● Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies.
● Performs other tasks and responsibilities assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
● Amenable to work in Marikina.
● Graduate of Electrical Engineering, master’s degree a plus.
● Must be a Licensed Electrical Engineer.
● With experience in electrical works projects and at least one completed lift station project.
● Familiarity with Water Sewerage Projects.