- Designing and analyzing structures, such as buildings, bridges, and towers, to meet project requirements and specifications.
- Conducting thorough evaluations of soil conditions, including geotechnical investigations and tests, to determine the feasibility and suitability of proposed structures.
- Applying principles of structural mechanics to assess the strength, stability, and integrity of various structural components.
- Utilizing CAD drawing software to create detailed and accurate engineering drawings, blueprints, and schematics.
- Collaborating with architects, contractors, and other engineering professionals to develop effective structural solutions.
- Performing calculations, simulations, and computer-aided analyses to assess structural performance and identify potential design improvements.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant building codes, regulations, and industry standards in all structural designs.
- Conducting site visits and inspections to assess construction progress, identify potential issues, and provide necessary guidance.
- Reviewing and approving construction plans, specifications, and shop drawings to ensure compliance with design intent.
- Providing technical guidance and support to project teams, including construction personnel and other engineers.
- Design for retaining and protection of engineering foundation excavations
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field with a specialization in soil mechanics, structural mechanics, or mechanics of materials.
- Strong knowledge of structural analysis and design principles, including load calculations, material selection, and structural system behavior.
- Proficiency in CAD drawing software (e.g., AutoCAD, Revit) to create and modify accurate engineering drawings.
- Familiarity with geotechnical investigations and soil testing methods to assess soil properties and behavior.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills to identify structural issues and propose effective solutions.
- Knowledge of relevant building codes, regulations, and industry standards related to structural design and construction.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and convey technical information to stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet project deadlines.
- Detail-oriented approach to ensure accuracy and precision in all structural designs and calculations.
- Continuous learning mindset to stay updated with advancements in structural engineering and related software tools.
- With Structural license.
Job Category: engineering department
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marikina City